Thread: M6 cervical
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 05:34 AM

I would seriously use caution when considering Stenum.

My friend is finally on his return home having experienced becoming paralyzed as a result of surgery at Stenum.

Ask Corina, Sue or Malte Petersen if they have ever had a patient experience nearly complete paralysis from surgery. If they say no, they are not being truthful. I would so welcome reading their reply to that question. My friend is currently en-route home after having been paralyzed as a result of surgery performed by Ritter-Lang. He was there for nearly four months! They eventually shipped my friend off to a rehab facility outside of Potsdam where he was suppose to receive aggressive therapy - but that is a big laugh.

Stenum has performed many successful surgeries from what I have been told. But it has cost my friend his sense of independence, mobility, ability to write, he cannot walk, and is in a wheelchair. He arrived at Stenum upright, walking without any problems and left an invalid. His professional career is not in great question. I would seriously reconsider my options before ever setting foot inside Stenum Hospital.

I wish you wellness in your quest.