View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 03:42 PM

Default re results

GREAT news! I know I cannot sit for a 9 hour drive tho I do make it for 2-3 hours now. Re cleaning.. my father recently passed away (12/28/10) and I'm here in Fla. taking care of cleaning out a good sized 2 BR condo myself and so far so good. I've not had really any pain that is distracting altho emotionally I'm distracted.. however I have to say that I think as well with the drying up of my L5S1 disc and autofusion of that level much of my pain that limited me seems to be very well controlled with the daily pain med only now.

Like you I know that things can change (other levels acting up) tho like you I'll take what I can get now and make the very most of it!

Am very pleased to hear the degree of recovery you've had post fusion and I do seem to hear more and more positive reports these days re fusion outcomes. So thanks for posting the update as those who have that as the only option or the best recommended option would certainly like seeing that there are good outcomes out there! Take care and wishing you the best with ongoing recovery/spinal health!