Thread: Mr Nick Boeree
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 08:52 PM

I managed to find Mr Boeree after a chance conversation and recommend and this chap has turned my life around. He is what other posts have said...professional, direct (in a good way) and a very nice bloke.

My history says alot because before Mr Boeree things were not looking too good.

Male 42 years old...Five foot eleven, 14 (ish) stone,

1999, I hurt my back at work (manual lifting/twisting) ... sleeping in lay-by's at work more like!
99-01, one cordial / four lumber injections followed by MRI's
01, Discogram as opposed to the more pleasant Discotech!
01, Graf Ligament Stabilisation operation (Stanmore hospital) at L4/L5...no real pain relief. Or come to think of it no actual "Stabilisation"
04 more MRI's
04, Another Discogram.... no need to dress up this time!
05, facet injections
05, bone scan which revealed screws from Graf op had come loose ( I tried to tell them that before the scan but would they believe me would they ****!)
06, screws removed, "Dynesis procedure" attempted (by Mr Boeree) but immediately removed as fixing of screws were impossible after Graf operation screw damage?
07, ADR (artificial disc replacement) at L4/L5 L5/S1 by Nick Boeree at Southampton Hospital
07 October, back at work and driving with lack of feeling in both feet, just hope your not in front of me at the lights!
2011, Feeling great. . . occasional back ache at most, very mild sciatica leg pain ..could be where the nerve was trapped for so long I'm told, I think the ADR operation was/is absolutely successful.

Carwyn, Bournemouth, England