Thread: Xlif
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 09:58 AM

Cherylstwert67
XLIF is eXTreme Lateral Interbody Fusion.instead of cutting the major back muscles they go thru ur side with two small inseions to implant the spacer and screws Goggle it They r advertising them The place on tv which is how I found them. Southeastern spinal institue
I have put the surgery off for over 2 yrs already. The pain level has gotten to the point Its hard to get thru the day. I am not good at taking pills and I dont like to chance the side effects. My family doctor put me on Lyrcia which worked really well but it isn't meant to be on LONG term. I quit cold turkey HUGE MISTAKE I was SICK for 3 weeks I mean want to crawl in a HOLE and pull it in after me sick. Trying to work when u feel that bad AND IN PAIN NOT GOOD> I DID BUT WHEW I work on two horse farms very physical work. Then they recalled darvect MY backd octor just gave me Tramadoll made me sick. After the last two back surgeies and ALL the pain mangement I went thru (WHAT A LAUGH) thatw as more torture than pain releive. I AM DEATHLY afraid of needles.