Thread: Xlif
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 10:06 AM

DShobbies, trust surgeons OH H** no it would matter who they r... two of them were such ego manics. The one who did the L4 L5 came in and Laughed at me as I was waking up in my room SAID I BET UR REALLY HURTING THIS TIME I REALLY CUT U. is it any doubt I dont trust them. Lets face it people doing surgery is HOW they make THEIR MONEY! If they told ALL us they could do the surgery but really didn't expect it to work or told us look u just need to PT take some asprin change ur life style and u will be ok they would starve NOT have multi million doallr homes live at the beach drive fancy cars etc etc.
I have bone on ABONE even I understand SOMETHING has to be done but since the XLIF can only get HALF the problem and I will have to go back under the knife LATER is my issue with this. He orginal said hed do BOTH the same day than changed his mind. Because of a couple things he said I have my doubts about WHY he changed his mind and I dont feel they were for MY best interest. H*8 whats it to him if he makes the POINT of telling me U WILL BE back to fix thos eother areas MORE than likely but for NOW!
well bite me