Thread: Loose Screws
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 01:28 PM

Default re joke

Hooch
Not sure that was a joke on Judy's part as she could have developed a post surgical pyschosis with all that she went and then loose screws were found and other spinal stuff.. Loose screws seem to be a problem for her now and screw loose I think was a play on words re Mark? If I'm wrong.. my bad!

Sorry Judy that you went thru any of that and hope Mark's reply re loose screws will be helpful to you. I only know of one person who had a multi-level lumbar fusion and screws became loose. He was recommended to have surgery to remove those screws and replace them and possibly do a revision on the existing fusion and he waited as long as he could. Last I had heard from him he was going to have the surgery altho haven't heard from him in over a year.

Wishing you the best and hope you'll soon get some other answers although i always value Mark's input. Sorry to hear Dr.Regan didn't work out well for you. I didn't have any further lumbar spine surgery even after I got something like 6 consults that all pretty much yielded the same recommendation which was to go ahead w/more surgery.

In any event best wishes with continued spinal endeavors~ Maria

Last edited by Maria; 02-02-2011 at 01:30 PM.