Thread: Loose Screws
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 01:44 AM

That is how my thinking has gone Hooch. Yes i was diagnosed with steroid induced psychosis. My spine surgeon thinks it was more pain medication induced. I definately had too many doctors involved and they could have caused the psychosis themselves.
I sure did not know which way was up and here still all kinds of stories about what i did and said.
One which seemed funny and i vagely remember is one night when the nurses would not let me get up to go to the bathroom , they kept shoving that uncomfortable cold bedpan under my butt. I kept lecturing them on the reasons they should let me up and move around . so no response from them so i stood up and peed on the bed and said now you have to let me get up so you can change this bed. Oh they must have cried when they saw me back a month later and then 2 months later in the same place.
I really did think the world was ending and i couldn't find my youngest child and then i thought the building roof was collapsing with all the weight of the ice frozen on it . My girlfriend said the nite she came i kept telling her to get all the babies to safety. Crazy places my braiin went.
I don't evern remember my first week home at all.