View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 06:02 AM

Thank you for all of the information in your post. I have been dealing with thoracic pain (exactly what you described) for over a year. I actually think I have been dealing with it for several years. My doctor kept telling me I had kidney stones and to go home and lay down for a couple of days. I would get tested and no stones. But I would feel better and they would say "Oh well, you must have passed the stone." Until I ended up in the ER last year and they said it was a stone and sent me home. The pain never went away. I kept asking the doc for an MRI and she said to me that "It is absolutely impossible that this pain is from your back." I found another doctor and had an MRI done. And here I am...I spend most of my time in a recliner now.

All of the doctors that I have seen, just say the surgery to fix these discs is very difficult. You don't want that surgery and they send me on my way.

I don't want surgery - I just would like my life back.

I am so happy for you and I hope this works for you and gets you out of pain. You are definitely and inspiration for me and this gives me hope. (I hope I'm not too much of a downer on your happy day.)

Safe travels.
2 Ruptured Thoracic Discs (T7/8, T9/10)
DDD