Thread: Loose Screws
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 03:53 PM

Mark i can't imagine what they called me was anything nice. I was totally gone for days in the hospital . Spent 12 days , most for the phychosis. I have seen nurses notes from a different surgery stating i thought i was in a submarine. This last time they asked me every day (several times) where i was and what the date was. Ususally it is written on a board, but sneaky nurse assistant did not do that. I was back in 1930's and asked my doc if that was close enough to get me out.
I first thought there were wild animals in my room. A mountain lion under my walker . There was a guy with a gun but he would not shoot until i told him the proper word. Then a snake came out of the end table. I guess just writing about it is reminding me that this happened in a previous surgery as well. The mind is a very powerful thing. Wish i could use it to stop pain.

Alligator you must have missed my question a page back. About the screws. In your opinion, do they definately have to come out? Just want to have all i need to talk to my surgeon next week.
judy