View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 08:36 PM

Motor Vehicle Accident i guess this is my brain on drugs that i could not figure that one out.
I am charting what i take and when , only because i was forgetting when i took anything. i love when i look at it and realize i have gone like 12 hours with no pain pills. Of course i am sleeping for about 14 of them!!!! Still nice to not be on a 2 or 4 hour schedule.
I have been taking oxy straight since my hip replacement of june 2008 and for a while have taken 20 mg as a dose. My pm doc never writes the prescription out that way, only for 1 every 4-6 hours. But she kind of gives me just enough, not any left over, maybe this time if i keep sleeping so much. I guess it is bad to write it on a prescription although i would have thought i was not alone in this dose with others much higher.

Cheryl i saw that you had C3-4 done or higher, i forget one second later after reading something. Anyway if my screws are put in higher it would be around the C3 area, i think. What motion did you loose with that ?
thanks everyone
That is some serious touring Mark, How old is Lauren?
judy