View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 06:55 PM

Shebo
first stay out of motor vehicles!!!!!
I know when i got to the point you are at, i would have done anything to get rid of it. Thus laying on the ground in public. I did not do that at the grocery store, i just left and then stopped going. SEnding the husband has not been good.

Did you have discography to see which discs are causing the pain for sure???Did you send your info to DrRegan? I know as i confusingly mentioned i am not sure he would have seen me and certainly not operated with out that discography. It was painful to say the least so be ready for that. When it was over i fell sound asleep .
AS i said it was the phrenic nerve that controls the diaphram that i believe was injured. I had all kinds of pulmonology tests and they can find nothing wrong with my lungs (after lung surgery untrapped one) just a restricrive process, which was cleared up with my kyphosis surgery. So Regan or whoever did the surgery in that area of T7-8 injured it . Just an accident, probably very rare indeed. I never heard of it happening to anyone else. My upper thoracic horrible pain was not gone immediately , but he did fix that problem. It has been gone for months.
so go for him as surgeon if you can afford it, he is expensive.

I did get him at the end of his accepting blue Cross and i had met my deductable, although over a year later i started getting bills from him.
but go for it.

I do love my spine surgeon here in S. california, but he could not find a thoracic surgeon who was comfortable enough getting to the right spot for him. It ended up that when i had lung surgery i had the thoracic surgeon my doc was going to use and he said he was unsure and told my doc the last week before. So my original surgery was cancelled the day before., Was i in tears.
Well i 'm getting carried away here
Let me knkow what you have done at this point. I hate to hear of people in pain
judy