View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 08:57 AM

"By the end it hurt really bad sometimes just to go into the grocery store for a few minutes and i had abandoned groceries needing to sit in my car"....im also TOTALY like this...can even go with my friends out...when i go it makes me so paintfull,that i freak out and go home,and again lay frustrating on the cauch or bed(best position for pain relief for me is when i lay on the side) then i dont feel so much pain...but when i sit,stand,walk...is terrible...ok so my answers for you:
1. Discography not yet(jet)???...but i have plans for that. Only one surgeon say discography to confirm that disc is pain generator,altough i think it is.
2. My MRI of thoracic spine only shows small herniation of T6/T7 level,but as i have read,small herniations can reproduce also pain,especialy if there is a annular tear. My simptoms dont decrese after 2 years,NOTHING!! Pain is exact as the first day,even worse.
3. I came from Croatia. And here neurosurgeons have zero practice with thoracic spine...so im searching for some international solutions. I realy cant live like this at my 25 age.
Thans Judy for your help