View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 07:43 PM

Default thank you

Dale,
I appreciate the thoughtful reply. It's been very hard to do this alone and I've been amazed that I have done so without much of a problem esp. for my back. My neck however seems to be much more intolerant of the level of activity I've kept up on steady basis. In fact as an example from August of 2010 to late Dec.2010 I used Fioricet maybe 3 times for h/a and/or neck pain. I have used nearly the whole bottle since being here and had frequent migraines and quite a bit of neck pain.

The use of my arms as I stated lifting them above my head as in exercise or labor seems to flare me up easily and many other things like not sleeping on my own mattress, lying down and watching TV w/o my horseshoe pillow and whatever else.

What is really amazing to me is that as predictable as I might have thought low back pain would be with all this activity I've really suffered or experienced very little of that. The neck is the thing that has taken the brunt of the force I guess. Must be my weakest link right now.

Last night it was so painful and the Fioricet now give me a stomach ache (when taking 3 which seems to be the amount to get rid of the bad migraines/neck pain or at least lessen it enough to a tolerable level).

I think I even have a buyer for the condo lined up! Whoohoo! To get this settled before I leave would be great. Stressful but great! There's no place like home when it comes to relaxing with all one's pharmaceuticals and props!