View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 07:30 PM

Default You have made an excellent choice!

I have undergone 2 spine surgeries by Dr. Zeegers (5 level ADR total). My wife has had 1 (1-level ADR).
I am not exagerating when I say that I trust Dr. Zeegers 100% with my life. He has been an absolute blessing to me and my family, and I do not hesitate to recommend both his superior surgical ability, but also his masterful diagnostic skills. On top of that, he is a sincere and caring individual, as you will see when you get to Munich.
In my opinion, April is a wonderful time to go to Munich. Temperatures should be comfortable, and the spring flowers will be in bloom. I was just there last week and spring was starting to knock on winter's door.
The Alpha Klinik facilities and staff are beyond compare, in my opinion. Even the food is awesome!
If I can be of service regarding anything concerning Munich or the Alpha Klinik, please feel free to send a PM.
God Bless,
jeff
Two level cervical Mobi-C (C5/6, C6/7) 2/2/07 with Dr. Zeegers (successful)
Laser Facet Coagulation (left side: L3/4, L4/5, L5/S1 & sacral) 11/04/10 with Prof. Dr. Reul / Beta Klinik (significant reduction in remnant lumbar & sacral pain)

Last edited by JeffreyD; 03-18-2007 at 05:55 PM.