View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 09:19 PM

Default re arms in front of you

Mark,
Does everything you do w/arms in front of you involve increase in pain? Like writing by hand as well as typing/using computer? Are all positions in terms of arms in front of you disabling re computer work? Driving for any amount of time.. or is a certain position re extension of the arms that increases or generates your pain?

Can you work w/o doing computer related work for a while (like a year at least) and see how you progress (such in can you have an assistant to do the majority of this type of work for you) or perhaps you're utilizing a very advanced voice activated system (I used really early inexpensive version that was crappy/difficult to use and never tried another one).

It just seems you've made so much progress to date so hate to think of you having more surgery anytime soon (tho we know to what end I go to avoid surgery) esp. something major..

Hope you continue to improve w/o this type of intervention and meanwhile thanks for the update. I'm sure however you'll progress will be very well thought out and with the best advice around.