View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 04:18 PM

Default options.. modifications

Mark,
certainly not wondering about total abandonment of your work.. just modifications that possibly lessen exacerbations which I'm sure you're trying/tried. . Re surgery ..to each his/her own. You've got all the best options available to you so I expect you'll make the right decision for yourself no matter what it might be. Of course I'm on drugs (drug).. same low dose opioid pain medicine that I function much better on than I have since I started it 10 years ago and off all the others I took thankfully at least for the last 8 months. Am quite pleased about this. Mental functioning much better as well now. Maybe one day I'll be off the pain med too tho so far just glad to be where I am at this point!

Maybe I'd be better with more lumbar surgery though what I know is where I am without it and how I feel and for me that's significantly better. I don't ever completely rule out the option or thought of it .. just hope to keep it a distant consideration for myself if possible. Whatever.. cross that bridge when I come to it.

Good luck w/discography if you go there in March and whatever else follows that~

Last edited by Maria; 02-27-2011 at 04:38 PM.