View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 11:59 PM

Mark,

I recently had a cervical and thoracic MRI done and sent them to Dr. Clavel for his review. The thoracic looks good to me (untrained eye), there is no bulges on the spinal cord, you can see the cord from t1 - t12. The cervical mri was distorted where the 3 m6 cervical discs are, but on one of the scans from the side you can see the spinal cord looks good no bulges or pressure. So I'm stuck withbthis annoying ache in my lower inner trap area ( left side. I can't feel it when I sneeze, but when I cough or sniffle through my nose it let's me kno it's there, so I'm awaiting Dr. Clavels opinion on this ache. Also feel this ache intensify when I bring my head in to my body ( opposite of what a chickens neck does when it walks). I am hoping like my d
It is just the nerve at c7/t1 being really mad and trying to settle down from all the trama it has endured in the past 5 months ( initial herniation, then ADR surgery). I'm trying to be patient as I have read from others that it can take 6 months to a full year for mad nerves to settle down and get comfortable in your body. Maybe I'm just one of those people who take awhile longer to heal.

One weird thing is today I helped my girlfriend move and was pick up tables and items over my head and had no issues with the ache in the lower trap area, yet sometimes with simple walking I can feel it as though the nerve is loose, moving around or something, so I just don't know also when I jog no ache, so maybe I'll just relax and see if it improves with time. I sure hope so as it is very annoying when it acts up. Again thanks for your input on the matter. Also if any others have had a similar ache pain like this please chime in and let me know if it eventually went away.

God bless, Jarrod