View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 04:04 PM

First i love your profile picture, it makes me smile every time i see it. I should put one of me in here with this neck brace that also has a thoracic component as i feel i may never get it off. As you can see i am mostly fused except for a few upper cervical (that is good) and L3-5. I should say fusing.
I have been having lumbar pain that forces me to rest, i can do some things like take a long walk but usually rely on pain meds. I just has some ESI but feel i must be in a position to be looking at something further. It sucks.

Anyway just a little moaning. I have a wonderful spine surgeon here in so. california that i love. I don't know if you would get the same info as from other doctors you have seen and i understand the financial crunch. I have not worked in almost 3 years now.
I agree with the money foundation for us poor spineys although with my surgeon , who i am extremely comfortable with , the cost to me is minimal in his end. When he thought something was beyond him , he sent me to DrRegan. so he is a great guy.(my doc is the great guy i had a huge lung complication with Regan , which he is not helping with at all) Facing surgery for that soon .
Just wanted to commiserate, sorry i have no good answers as to what is happening with you, i don't know myself except pain!!!!! Again!!!!!

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot
2012 Revision fusion T-12 thru L5
2012 Revision fusion L4-L5

Last edited by jsewell; 03-05-2011 at 04:06 PM.