View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 12:55 PM

oh also id say because of the difficulty pin pointing my problems in medical shit holes. A lot of others here may have similar problems causing pain and dysfunction and go undiagnosed(average 35-40 month. oh nevr underestimate the pain of muscle trigger points and tightness. It was in my neck and evrywhere im sure this is my problem. I feel violated by sydney practitioners and supposed professionals. i only went undiagnosed for 5 months im the lucky one who found a needle in a hay stack

I thought i would also mention I have had 2 knee surgeys and also 3 car accidents. a contibutor to quadrus lumborian back problems. may have been 10 years of muscular problems from a car accident 110km into a telegraph pole Holden barina) and was triggered 10 years later by excessive desk work. I couldnt breath because seat belt strangled my waiste in the car accident. I released seat belt and I gasped for air. I had whiplash for 2 weeks and never got checked properly. maybe this is the contributor to my long dysfunctional process. who knows but I thought architecture was hard I will be glad too work again soon and let my massage therapist fix my body

kind regards magrego

Last edited by Magrego; 03-16-2011 at 01:17 PM.