View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:19 AM

thanks for the advice and I am sorry to hear about 3 years of hell for you. I hope your better and if so how does it take to recover to work?

. I guess there are lots of people dealing with similar if not worse conditions. I mean it only took 5 months of undiognosed problems to go from moderate to chronic in no time. its actually quite amazing. I cant imagine going another 3 years with these problems undiognosed.

This is why I posted my findings so that others who dont know about muscles and how serious it could be if you dont treat it. I had mri and have slight disc protrusion in lower spine suggesting it is slowly damaging my spine. I had mris blood test for stis. I was tricked into thinking it was other conditions. I never thought muscles could be so powerful. I started to think about elastic bands rapped around a baloon and if they tighten what happens to this balloon. I realised its possible I have slowly but unpainfully been twisting. until 5 months ago the knots signaled my problems.

My belief is that a lot of spinal damage,hip problems,knee,kneck ect is associated to tight muscles and if untreated it can seem like the spine is the problem. I know people do have other underlying factors other than what I have found to be my problem but its worth considering if u have had accidents or similar symtoms. I have been an athlete on and off. so I think sport adds to muscle tightness and injury making this more possible

I would not consider surgery considering most of my problems may be my knee surgery. I am going to work hard on treatment and excercise.

I would not advice surgery if u can avoid it. there can be complications. Im seeing my doc next week that pin pointed my muscle soreness and hinted my problem. Im sure he knew and didnt wanna freak me out lmao. cos this condition can turn more serious if stress is involved. just took too long to find a good massage therapist. too many doctors have little concern for muscles and triggerpoints causing pain and serious conditions. 1 out of 10 doctors had no idea

cheers magrego

Last edited by Magrego; 03-17-2011 at 03:29 AM.