View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 12:35 PM

"The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook"

When I read this book it made me wake up. It opened my eyes, It has helped a lot mentally. It helps to understand the reason for your pain and how I can try to rid of the problems or to at least learn to live with it. When a doctor just says to live with it doesn't help much.

I had my spine worked on today and I should have brought some thing to put between my teeth lol. I think my spine is full of knots or it is really bumpy lumpy feeling in the middle of my back. she worked on my spine alot. she is also performing sacrio therapy and she seemed excited to finally feel a shift she said in my lower sacrum part. she had no movement previously. I think because I tried to relax my legs really helped. It was so hard to relax them but I just let go of everything that was hurting inside from my family to my situation. My left but cheek relaxed and I felt it drop. But my stubborn right but wont budge lol seems like alot of tension going on that I never knew I had. The body is good at hiding underlying problems.

I am feeling better just a touch but its only been 3 sessions. I been really focusing on trying to relax my legs and muscles. gettn muscles spasm everywhere even my biceps for 1 minute today. It is not painful the twitches just funny lookn haha I have a few at once and its like they are racing each other.

To be honest it feels so good just to have a good massage therapist that can acknowledge and understand whats happening. I am so much more releaved I am having treatment that isn't damaging me.

The first physio therapist I saw seemed to really damage me when he said he was sliding my discs to get movement. to me it seemed like he was aggravating or damaging me. I am just glad to feel safe when being treated now

I wanted to ask is it normal practice to be pushing on discs?

thanks magrego