View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 05:34 PM

ok so it is normal practice. it seemed to make my neck feel like it was cut open 2 days later. i guess this technique was useless on me.

Im glad your feeling more stable these days, having back issues is such a pain the butt. Im actually quite pleased to see you put in a lot of effort to keep yourself going and an inspiration for myself. Im 28 and havnt workd for 3/5 months and need to just get the pain to a level I can sit again. I was lookn at this website Trigger Point Charts

mine seem to be everywhere but especially in middle of back stabbing pain which seems to be preventing me from sitting. anybody else had trouble sitting from trigerpoints. I think if I can focus on releasing that one first might be able to get me back to work faster

I cant wait to be able to work. Im starting to get excessive twitching now. even in my muscle so I ate a bannana and drank water. Is this caused from the massages or that i need to drink more water or is this just a part of getting better. im guessing toxins are goin nuts probably.

Is difficult to bring your central nervous system under control after its been triggered for too long? I dont think my therapist was impressed with my chiro cos I was seeing him for 2 months and all he treated me for was hip alignment.

thanks for the good answers It just helps me evaluate what has happened in the last 5 months or mabe even 10 years. I think this is much more of a mental thing than I thought and seem to be getting closer.

I bought the aeron chair for $1300 . has anybody else had experience on this chair cause its a lot to pay for a chair if it doesnt work for myofascial pain . im guessing the lumbar should help and the tension. I might buy a swiss ball also

thanks magrego