View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 01:36 PM

Hey Mark,
My second diagnostic test for my rhizotomy is this Friday. I was sick when the initial second test was scheduled and had to cancel. My pain management doctor left for vacation for six weeks shortly after that appointment was suppose to take place. So I asked if I could wait to do the second test until he came back (which I hoped would give enough time for the ADR to be scheduled). But the pain management office said that work comp said that I had to proceed using another one of their doctors. Tomorrow is when it is set for. I'm going to try to get a hold of Dr. Garcia's office to ask him what you suggested. I'm not sure if I told you that when my surgeon, Dr. Gaines, wrote the recommendation to work comp. for the ADR he also tried to recommend Dr. Garcia, but they said that he can't choose the doctor. Therefore, I sent his recommendation to my attorney and he sent a request for me to have an appt. with Dr. Garcia to the work comp. attorney. I haven't heard a response yet. I'll let you know what Dr. Garcia's office says.
Hope all is well with you and yours,
Cathy