View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 04:35 PM

Default doubts

Hi Christina,
I think doubts are healthy and so is questioning something as big as what you're contemplating re your spine. Sorry to have created more of a stir in your head though.. hope in the long run you find the questions you're pondering more helpful and ultimately to your benefit.

I had several consults w/Dr.Bertagnoli tho via correspondence and utilized globalpatientnetwork (Mark's help) tho back in '03 and '05. I was looking at possibly 2 to 3 level ADR and I don't think prices are the same currently so I'd rather someone more recent reply to you on this.

I will say this you are fortunate with the flight attendant Mom re travel discounts/hotels and then with your Dad being able to speak the language if you're going to Germany. Sounds like wonderful advantages!

I really am sorry to create any more distress for you though hopefully whatever questions and further consults you pursue will help you with your decision. Even with 100% faith in your decision it's not going to guarantee an outcome however you'll feel better knowing you really did your research and checked things out no matter the outcome.

Re canceling your surgery~ if you're at all uncomfortable doing this just say you want to postpone it for whatever reason which is essentially cancelling it however maybe it's got a "softer" sound to it. At least that's what I did while gathering further opinions. Good luck!! Keep us posted!