View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 06:53 AM
Administrator

Very tough to decide about the wine. I know that I have some allergies to some wines and that's why I got to be 50, drinking essentially zero wine. Well, I decided to be heart healthy and do my part... develop some discipline and drink a couple of glasses of wine every night. (I found some without the allergic reaction.) I don't know if there is a relationship here, but I'm willing to take a serious look at it. After a few days of zero wine, I noticed that I had a few periods of no tinitis. I also had frequent periods of pretty loud shrieking. I believed that this was normal ups and downs and was totally unrelated to the wine, so I had a couple of glasses last night. This morning, it was louder than ever. Still, I had quiet periods today. I still think that this is just the ups and downs and is not related to the wine, but I'm going to stay away longer... screw heart-healthy. I did have a very quiet period just after downing a Tommy's chili tamale with everything on it... so maybe a high cholesterol diet is just the ticket! We'll see.

Mark