View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp7959 View Post
Newhere - 10 years is a long time. Sorry to hear you've been living this horror for so long.

What is the condition of your disk? Has in collapsed, impinging on a nerve root? Do you have sciatica symptoms or just low back pain? How was the tear diagnosed, CT, MRI, Discography?

Is your Dr. and Neurosurgeon or Orthopedic?

Thanks in advance.
Yeah almost 10 years because i have been toold i have some birth-anomality on my spine(didnt research alot about spine so much then) so i think - ok if is a condition from my birth i MUST live with this. I hate so much my stupid dr. because of this. she didnt want send me to a neurosurgeon because she thinks its from the day i born :S...oh man she is so arghhhhh.
Anyway,from my sight, the disc is around 60% damaged because discography gives results of rupture 3/5(or 6). so, mri shows some abnormality on my disc,but to confirm it i do a discography. i dont have sciatica but have veeery bad low back pain. After so much years of chronic low back pain, i will try to resolve it with minimaly invasive procedure called selective endospopic discectomy with annuloplasty,you can google it if you want.....
I must admit i have also strong pain in thoracic area for 2 years now and still i dont know exaxtly source of the pain. cheers