View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 12:34 PM

Default Spine troubles and pain for years

Mark,thanks for your reply. Very interesting regarding resurgence of Chymopapain.

I often wonder whether there is something in what you say about the MS. Are they mistaking symptoms of the nerve damage for MS? My last visit to St Vincents hospital Sydney,12 months ago, their top MS neurologist reconfirmed the MS diagnosis, what do I do?

I understand from your comments that you didn't think that spine stabilization would do anything to aleviate the pain from chymopapain nerve damage. In other words I am stuck with the pain,is this what you think?
Don't be scared to be honest with me! I love people that tell you straight what they really think.

Maybe after the MRI exam I can tell you more what is going on, like you say there maybe something else that is causing trouble. You seem to have had your fair share of troubles.

As to being young with so many grandchildren, thankyou for your comments,I often don't think 56 is young but as you say it is.I really enjoy them all, thankful to be blessed with them.

Thanks again for your help.
Jimmy.