View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 05:17 PM

Default like the idea

I like the idea of what Regenexx is proposing/doing. If it works then it sounds pretty great.

Seems like so many people are doing much better w fusions these days than what I have read on spine forums over the last 10 years or so.

I just always remember this when my last spine surgery in '92 failed so miserably and that's "better the devil you know than the devil you don't" ~ that is if one is getting along Ok and most of the time doesn't have much pain or aggravation/activity levels are acceptable and so forth. Since I no longer work that's the case w/me.

So many people are doing much better however with the help of wonderfully skilled surgeon and the right surgery for the right clinical situation however that I'm sure my logic is skewed/chickensh*t/ and so forth.

Today I'm having a weirdarse flareup of a prob that hasn't plagued me in a while. I don't expect it to last long and if it's going to be more than a day or two I'll consider getting an injection of 60mg Toradol IM to see if that alleviates the prob. Before I would have wanted an ESI which I can no longer get unless I pay for them.

So sitting is pretty much out for me today at least for now. Going to attempt my regular walk w/dog (hour) and see if that helps or ? Normally walking alleviates pain/stiffness for me though might increase muscle spasms if that's what's going on and I think that's the case.

Last edited by Maria; 04-29-2011 at 05:20 PM.