View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 11:29 PM

Default No MRI

Thanks for the reply, well I never had one.I never even discussed my mid back and neck pain with a doctor for the simple reason they would start barking up the wrong tree, I consider that pain to be referred pain. Like I said in the earlier post I never had neck pain until my lower back was giving me problems as a matter of fact all my mid back and neck pain vanished after both surgeries. I can control the pain if I wear pelvic compession shorts that have a belt built in, I cinch the belt right on the area of pain which runs from the center of the spine to the iilum. Also if I take my left hand and reach around my back and put my hand on the region of the illum and pull center line to the spine my pain also decreases.That is were the problem lies and the reason I know this, is I have had neuraltherapy shots right in the belly of the sacro-spinalis tendon and my pain was diminished. I just hope to find a doctor who will be brave enough to fix it even if it means paying for it out of pocket. Best regards,John Peters.

Last edited by elias2117; 03-25-2007 at 11:51 PM.