View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 05:53 PM

Yeh I worked out that the disc mobilization totally screwed my central nervous system. I am really not happy that I was told by my myofascial therapist he damaged my nerves and triggered my triggerpoints and central nervous system to go hay wire. Pretty much the therapist is making some progress but seems my mental state is finding it hard to accept this physo ruined my life.

I know I have chronic myofascial pain and possibly more as my organs were being squeezed. I wonder if I have fibro from the trauma as I am mentally struggling at times. I found I'm worst at night or first thing in the morning but I am never tired. Insomnia like

It's impossible to see my pain from a outsider but my girlfriend says it's in my eyes. I really hope I get better cos the pain is everywhere even in my eyes when reading. Any part of my body hurrts now. It goes away at random times and u start to think your getting better but it returns . I never thought you could get an invisible disease. I wish I could sit down cos people think I am anxious but I just can't sit for 1- 5 mins at a time.

I am determined to beat this disease but geese it's hard when most people won't believe you. I don't receive any medical help because they don't know about my illness in new south wales.

Thanks to the support on the forum as it has really helped. If anyone has questions about widespread pain. Firstly myofascial release really does help. I think it heals in an unpredictable way or mabe it's just a disease playing mind games with me at the moment. If I do get better I will post what helped me.

If anyone was cured from fibromyalgia or chronic myofascial pain please post up I want my life back