View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 01:12 PM

Thanks for the advice. I am going to keep doing myofascial release and try together an ultrasound Of my abdominals. I have had irritable bowl syndrome for months that has slowly diminished a bit since seeing the therapist.

I have triggapoints goin nuts. In psoas , hips ,diaphragm, thighs , neck back hands, shoulders,

I'm very anxious sometimes. Mood swings ,depression, the worst is the feeling in my stomach, the upper back muscles, and lower back muscles , abdominals, especially rectus abdominous , prevent me from sitting, when I try to sit and work I get a big ball of pressure in different areas mainly my psoas I think. And back area. It's friggn cruel to not b able to sit I'm over it after 8 months and I'm 28 . It's not cool if u can't drink alcohol or even soda. I've drank water for months I look fit and strong. I still have strenghth but I buckle to some degree. My muscles were extremely tight and I found tender spots in most of my body when I do the release points. I must admit this is unbelievably hard to stay calm all the time but meditating can help if I'm not too anxious. I think my mental state can't handle the pain without getting other problems like depression. I'm just fed up sometimes trying to keep positive when it just keeps doin random pains

It is totally amazing how much I understand now about my pain . I am in tune with my pain with no pain killers now. I stoped taking endep 10 mg 3 days ago. I hope it was a good idea but they were making me crazy. I am having irrational thoughts which I am a little worried but I would think anyone who lost their passions would be .

I have muscular problems all over and If I use my body repetedly say even using my iPhone is killing my shoulder arms and hands.

Anyway il keep trying , ima try triggapoints with my tennis ball and eliminate the nasty mysterious triggerpoints

Are there more sinister underlying conditions that could be causing my problems? I assume cmp or fibro is up there because no body else is too worried lol It at times feels like I'm dying but I don't show signs of blood. My therapist recommended to have my organs ultrasound . I'm going tommorrow to see a doc again. Atleast this new one listens but has only heard of fibro. I think I have chronic myofascial pain but frequently question fibro. I can't sleep in any position comfortably it's crazy. God knows what I have and I just hope he can shed some light on me cos I have learnt my lesson now to look after my body and hope I can get that second chance. If i end up employing people I will make sure they are comfortable on ergo chairs lol

I need to go back and finish 9 units to get my degree. I wonder if I can do university if I can't sit down but if I don't get better soon I'm going to die trying lol I need that degree

Cheers Magrego

Last edited by Magrego; 05-05-2011 at 01:27 PM.