View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 11:58 PM

Default oh yeah!

Can I ever relate! It's not my back that has me doing next to nothing at home tho my feet have been problematic the last few weeks and I'm still just so tired from having dealt w/my parents estate and needing to do my own "stuff" at home.

Don't have the spouse doesn't do anything thing going on because I moved out 6 years ago for that reason and some others. I really like my dh (dear hub) and he's there for me in ways no one else would be so as long as I keep the housekeeping rage out of it we're good.

However that being said I'm just mess myself right now. I finally started to sort paperwork,toss/shred/file since getting back from Fla and the few months there taking are of my parent's estate. I did such a good job there and really have no energy left to do my own space but I"m so sick of clutter that I have to do something so I started.

I certainly understand what you're saying Judy. And when my back was bad I couldn't do what I needed to altho I find when my something else is bad enough I can't do it either! Altho I admit I cannot move furniture or next to nothing myself re my back. That sucks!!!!

PAIN SUCKS!!!!! Whatever kind!

So hold that thought and wait for a reprieve. When you're ready you'll get back into it. I don't know the answer to getting a reluctant spouse to help out. Mine didn't think the dustballs were as bad as I thought or the clutter. I like to keep things neat. When stuff starts getting out of place and there's dust or clutter to any degree it's unsettling to me.

Yes my Mom was Type A personality.. yes it's learned tho if I learned to be neat and care about my own space I think that's pretty darn worth learning! Sometimes however I need to learn how to chill and just deal with it or hire Molly Maids or some cleaning service like I used to have! M

Last edited by Maria; 05-15-2011 at 12:02 AM.