View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 04:54 PM

Greetings all. It has been just over 3 weeks and everything is still going very well. I did mess up and over do it again this past Friday, which left me on my back for Sat and Sun and half of Monday. All I felt like doing was laying in bed and sleeping. I guess I have to screw up twice before I really understand. So, now what I'm doing is acting like I did before surgery. Walk on eggshells in fear of the pain. My wife returned to work on Monday. I sure do miss her. I'm truly blessed to have such a wonderful wife. I want som much to do things around the house to help her, but she doesn't expect much and often asks me not to do anything just yet. My post-op appt went very well. X-rays were taken and everything is where the doctor put it. HA HA. I'm not required to wear the hard plastic part of the brace anylonger, but still have a brace. I still need the pain meds, but hopefully in a short time I won't. Will cross that bridge when I get there. The hospital gave me a really neat extension grabber that I can pick things up off of the floor without bending over. I'm easily entertained. lol Will post again soon.

J