View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 07:49 AM

Smile Hello All My Spiney Friends!

It has been sooooo long since I have been on the forums that I forgot where all of them are!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and give you an overdue update.

It has been two years since I was in the hospital for my last pair (the 6th and 7th) major spine surgeries! I am doing really well. I still have a lot of health issues and am now hopelessly addicted to Fentanyl but rarely take any other pain meds and have NOT used my wheelchair since I got home from the hospital (July 2009). Thanks to the DVT's between surgeries in 09, I will always have to take Coumadin and keeping the levels where they need to be is a challenge...

But - I am about to take on another huge challenge. I'm not sure if I am ready, but I got in to Law School! I will be moving half way across the country, alone, and embarking on the most challenging academic pursuit of my life! Your prayers and positive mojo would be appreciated. I have been working towards this goal ever since I have been unable to work. I am both excited and scared ****less! Without further complications or delays, I will be 50 when I take the Bar Exam!

PS - Mark, did you change your email address? I've tried many times to email you. My prayers continue to be with you