View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 06:24 PM

Default re pain

It may just take time to settle down whatever is going on. It's good that there are some activities in which it is less even if not for long or it returns or comes and goes. At least it's not a constant level that would gnaw on your last nerve driving you crazy though I'm quite sure it's having the same effect while you're trying to figure out what's causing it, what would bring it on and if you're furthering damaging yourself.

I went thru something like this after my 2nd spine surgery altho the pain was constant and mostly went away in 5 years post surgery and then more completely over the years.

Actually at some point I stopped being so careful and carried on with activities I hadn't done in a long time and to my amazement found that I could w/o repercussions of the past. That was over quite a bit of a period of time.. which sometimes things just do take.

I hope the myelo if you have it shows what might be causing the pain and I also hope it just goes away! Don't worry about venting here.. we have most all been thru prolonged periods of pain/stuff!