View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 01:31 AM
Banned

Nosocomial infection are rampant in the US. Based on what gets reported over 2 million Americans get a health care acquired infection and over 100,000 of them die. The odds of getting one is 1 in 10.

Bone wax is bees wax. Bees wax in the raw is loaded with salmonila and E. coli. I would think that sterilizing it and adding antibiotics would solve the infection problem. This reminds me of the thinking when chemo=papian was used to shrink disk but it was stopped because some people had allergic reactions to it... atleast that was the reason/excuse given for not using it.

I needed and MRI and CAT scan and they wanted me to sign a release for a dye injection. They dye has serious side effect is more than 1 in 100 cases and the image enhancement is questionable yet it is used because GE makes it.

Bone was is used to stop bleeding from the bone. It can be irradiated and made 100% sterile my guess is it that some of it is deliberately contaminated so that a synthetic patentable substitute can be sold at an obscene profit.