View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 09:00 AM
Banned

Default Chiropractic Before and After Surgery

I was pain free for 5 mos after treatment form an Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractor. I hate MDs with a passion and for many reasons but when it come to the spine I think they are downright sinister and mildly retarded.

A person with a healthy spine can have back pain.

A surgery can go fine and the patient can still have back pain. They surgeon scratches his butt and gives you a few dumb looks and some vague answers or maybe accuses you of being a drug seeker.

When it comes to the spine and neurology MDs get amnesia. AND when the word subluxation comes up they get really stupid and arrogant.

Does the surgeon even look at you standing? Does he check your spinal alignment? Probably not.

Does he realize that improper muscle tone can cause pain?

God forbid he discuss or even know the meaning of the word orthogonality. That's and chiropractor and engineering term and I don't know if too many MDs can read those books. It would take effort.

The body tried to compensate for a subluxation and after surgery the spine is going to get knocked out of alignment if it wasn't already. Most vertebra will go back or try to go back but the atlas can't usually.

An out of wack atlas can cause pain all over your body.

YouTube - ‪Upper Cervical - Montel Williams‬‏

YouTube - ‪Upper Cervical - Montel Williams‬‏

Watch this video of Montel Williams. MDs told Montel that he had MS. You may even know a few people who were given and MS dx or a firbro myalgia dx when the doctors are clueless. Montel is pain free.

There are two points here;

Surgeons in the US stink for the most part.

It may take something more than the barbarism that is back surgery in the US to fix your problem.

OK they did the decompression of the nerve root and the MRI says everything looks good yet you are still in pain. They squirt in some cortisone in the facet joint and nothing good happens. They send you to a clueless PT for 6 weeks of time wasting torture sessions and exercises you can do at home.

Your back went bad probably because of some trauma and now it has gone through even more. Your DDD is because of trauma and an improperly functioning spine and there may be no mechanical damage in some cases but there is pain... bad pain.

Don't be impressed by the letters MD. I know that a lot of them would like you to believe it means Me Deity but it really means Money Doctor.

When I lived in an area where I could get atlas adjustments I was pain free or close to pain free and off meds. It cost me $25 for the X-rays and $35 for the adjustment/treatment. Cheaper than Oxycontin and safer.

If you ask your surgeon (the creep who got paid big bucks and didn't help you or made you worse) about it he will probably put it down or claim he never heard of it. He's heard of it.

Gee you are not right after the surgery so it must be the fault of your spine doing mysterious things your surgeon cannot fathom. It certainly was not your surgeon screwing up. (yes it was but God is touchy so don't say it)

Get to an Atlas or upper cervical DC even if your problem is lumbar and your surgery was lumbar.

Forbes Family Chiropractic, PC - Atlas Orthogonal technique

See one before surgery just in case they can get you out of pain until something better comes along like the M6 and the Neo Disk and a surgeon who was trained outside of North America aka the medical third world.