View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 02:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsewell View Post
I don't feel my life is dismal after all the fusions i have going on in my spine. It is truly much better and i was never a candidate for an ADR .

Just curious are there other groups in the US that you are so negative about?

Still did not say what your whole spinal issue is. Why with your great knowledge have you not sought out the best country for your health care.
Which ones are the tops with the greatest docs in your world.?
I'm very curious,
judy
My condition is.

stenosis foraminal and canal, spur, and DDD from 3-4 to 6-7 with herniation at 5-6 left nerve root compression and cord contacted and indented.

I am not sure what country has the best docs but I would guess France, Italy, Germany, Brazil, India and Japan. The MD in the US are for the most part greedy deadly, arrogant and overpaid IMO.

For the most part I think the US does most things really well. We have the best military, best space program, OK education, good transportation, ect.. Our agencies that regulate other industries do a decent job IMO. Health care is out of control and the corporate gangsters who are running it are no better than the Nazis or the Islamo-Fascists.

In the 60s the US had the best health care. Now we have the worst. The baby boomers and other punks who are running things now are slime. If I saw some 30 million a year big pharma CEO I'd spit in his face.