View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 02:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshobbies View Post
My ADR surgery was in Germany. It left me with severe nerve damage to my left leg which by itself is disabling. I guess I should be blaming the German health care system?

Does our health care system need revision? Could it be better? Of course. Is it profit driven – absolutely, though most of us agree the insurance companies are the main culprit. Does that group the entire community into non-caring egocentric maniacs? Certainly not - and your comparison to a group who maimed, tortured and killed for pleasure and out of hatred is disgusting. Perhaps this is the reaction you're aiming for?

I don't know who did what to you but this kind of detestation is unhealthy. I'd be more sympathetic but so far all you've posted were hateful rants. Have you ever considered counseling?
Most people have good things to report regarding ADRs and Germany although Stenum is a factory form what I have read and they do some unethical things. Google Stenum Nightmare. Here's the link for Stenum Nightmare Stenum Nightmare - Stenum Nightmare

Insurance profits are down and health care profits are up. The insurance companies are not angels but the medical industry is price gouging them too. Billing fraud is rampant and nobody goes to jail. There is a criminal in Florida named Rick Scott. He bought the governorship. Rick's company Colombia HCA was fined 1.7 BILLION for thousands of counts of billing fraud.

Scott did not go to jail even though his many crimes were far worse than Maddoff or Ken Lay. I think he's guilty of treason along with many people in the health care industry and I would volunteer for the firing squad jut so long as I could kill them over a week with a BB gun. If anyone should be tortured in Gitmo it is corporate gangsters of medical industry. People who steal from and harm Americans are traitors. They are behind the Medical Holocaust.

Last edited by ADR seeker; 06-20-2011 at 02:25 AM.