View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 11:09 PM

Default understanding

adr seeker, i think what you are looking for here is some sympathy and empathy. you have these feeling because you're in pain. Please let us all remember that pain makes you think, feel, act differently than you normally would. i hope you find a doctor that can help you. i too am back in chiropratic after surgery and i am barely maintaining. i too have been treated like a drug seeker by a doctor when i made it clear i did'nt want narcotics! i told him that i was still trying to work, but he treated me like a criminal anyway. having said that, i know there are some doctors that still beleive in treating with compasion. please try to not give up.