View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 12:03 AM

Hi Guys,

Well went to the chriopractor today and what a waste! So now its off Pain Management and I guess this is where I will end my days. I am very sour about the way my life has turned out and I have become what I thought I never would. I cannot find a doctor who will take me seriously and I am going to just sit around and sleep my days away, waking up for work and wondering through the day until I can get to my bed and lay down and close my eyes and do it all over again. No excuses here and I know it could be worse, but I am worn out and its just easier to lay down and relieve the pain and ache then deal with the exhaustin that daily life brings these days and I feel like all i end up bringing people down with me.

So maybe pain management will be able to pinpoint some trigger points and give some relief with injections and or manual release, maybe some (pir) massage or something, Trying to never give up, but life is hard these days, I was hoping at 7 months to at least have some relief, but at this point I am not very optimistic about the outcome. So I will keep u all informed about what is happening and still try to have so hope and see what comes.

Jarrod