View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 12:27 AM

Hi everyone,

Im ok, yeah down but not to the point of not trying. I received an email from my Dr. in Spain and he said if I were to fly out to see him he would do a complete workup for me including a myleo ct and facet joint checkup to see if he couldnt diagnose where the problem is comming from. So I am on that plane ASAP and well see what happens. I have come to dislike the American Medical system as you have to wait, wait, wait, and you wonder why people are fed up and hurting all the time. I might have to spend all my money over in Spain but at least I can get prompt service, which is some sort of piece of mind. I have come to the conclusion that I can live inside and be ok for the most part as my life has changed for good and I will never be normal, those days of being carefree are over. Insecurity has taken over confidence and I sure am glad I am a movie lover as it looks like I will be watching many off those instead of taking a chance on irritating this weak spine of mine. I am a different person now and I am ok with that, you never know what is around that next corner, but for me It seems I do and at least I have had most of my youth in health which is a good thing. So do not worrying about my ranting and know that I am at home safe and in pain but ok as long as I have my trusty Ice Pack and a good movie. I can drag myself to work and make it through the day as long as I think about the relief I can have when I get home. I am going to put this Harley Davidson that Ive been rebuilding up for sale since I will never be able to enjoy it maybe someone else will. It is a beauty too, completely restored fatboy that I was so proud of, but it is doing me no good sitting in the garage wasting away. I appreciate all of your caring responses and tried to get into see the pain management Dr. only to hear that they will review my records and then call me back to let me know if the Dr. thinks he can help me and or if he will pass. Unbelievable but what else can I do at this point. Ill probably be back from spain by the time they even decide if Im a canidate for the DR. Enough ranting and again thank you all for the posts and caring thoughts.

Jarrod