View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 02:06 AM

Default welcome

Seems like a strange thing to do welcoming someone to a world of hurt however it's good that you found the forum and hopefully will not feel dismissed here!

Yes, that has happened to me as well in the near 30 years w/back probs. I guess I'm sort of immune to it now. Sometimes someone can still get me upset with how dismissive or abrupt their attitude is or cavalier..

Is nerve damage going to be permanent? Good question. Don't know how many times I wondered the same thing myself. Most diagnostic testing seemed to indicate not in my case and my symptoms ran hot and cold on and off over the years and have been more off than on in quite some time (good thing).

Find another surgeon, get some more opinions, don't let someone's abruptness,dismissiveness, rudeness or whatever stop you from getting a good diagnosis and good treatment.

Keep plugging away tho it's frustrating, tiresome and depressing. Fortunately these days there seems to be far better diagnostics and treatment options so keep your hopes up and keep pursuing answers~ from the doctor!