View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 07:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod View Post
Thank you all,

I guess im just depressed about my situation and what i thought would be a fix to my cervical situation, but unfortunately I am now the product of pain and aches in my very lower neck and uppper back. I am always complaining about my ache/pain and now it is starting to affect my relationships with others. I seem to never want to do much these days and cannot muster up the energy to travel far away from home. I am not as bad off as before the herniation but still in alot of discomfort now and I am 6 months post op from my 3 level cervical adr surgery in Barcelona Spain.

As I sit here late night with an ice pack on my upper back typing I have made up my mind to go ahead with the myleo ct to see if the nerves are being compromised at the operated levels. I can still remember the email Dr. Clavel sent me back after I told him my troubles and pain. "Jarrod we made sure we throughly cleaned out the c7/t1 disc space and made sure we took extra time to decompress that level because we knew this is where the herneation was, we did this before we placed the m6 disc so there is no reason for your pain execpt that the nerve is upset about being herniated in the first place and then touching the nerve again during the decompression".

Im very worried that this is a failed adr surgery as I was hoping to get rid of my symptoms, and I just cant understand why when I walk I can feel this stupid nerve moving or when i flex my head forward It feels like the nerve is stretching along with the upper back muscle (the one close to youir spine). The pain is much better in the mornings but gets more intense as the day goes on so at least laying down relieves it. Also Sometimes when Im relaxing I am ok, but sometimes like a wave the pain comes along and can be gone in a matter of min or hours. I am just hoping that the myleo ct shows the nerves to be ok in disc area where the adrs were placed, but then again if that is the case then where is the pain and dull ache comming from??? Guys Im gonna worry myself to death if this continues and Id like to find the problem sooner than later so more damage cannot be done. If I have to get a fusion or revision surgery I think ill die knowing that It might not help. So this is the hand Ive been delt and I just dont think I can handle it, with no end in sight it makes my days and nights numb and is turning me into a hermet. My friends and family are out on the boat, vacationing and enjoying the summer and hear I am sulking and in despair. I went from a 35 year old healthly athletic man to nothing in less than a year, and with a revision (if need be) another year down the tubes with no promise of a pain free life!!! So very mad, yet hoping that the throbbing wavelike pain in my upper back just calms down before the year is over.. I feel like all I have is hope anymore. I am so grateful for the forum and all who respond and tell there stories, thankl you all.

Sincerly, Jarrod
This may sound simplistic. My neck is a mess. When I was living in a different part of the country I say an atlas orthogonal chiropractor. I had seen chiros for may years with mixed results. I had been in constant pain for 5 years straight with no relief.

I saw this guy and he did x-rays and when I came back the next day he said he could help me. He did the adjustment and their was no typical manipulation. I just heard a soft click from the machine. I didn't feel anything. Within an instant the pain was gone. It stayed gone for 8 months.

The relief was instantaneous

All he did was pop my atlas back in place. If the atlas is subluxated you can have all sorts of problems.

Watch this video YouTube - ‪Upper Cervical - Montel Williams‬‏

This in NOT hocus pocus.

It cost me $25 for the x rays and the treatment was $37.

YouTube - ‪Upper Cervical - Montel Williams‬‏

This treatment is not like the neck cracking other DCs do. It is safe and I don't think having had surgery will be a problem.

Your neck/atlas is probably out of alignment. MDs are really arrogant when it comes to DCs. MDs get really retarded when it comes to spinal neurology just like they are retarded when it comes to nutrition. This treatment can't hurt you.

Last edited by ADR seeker; 06-30-2011 at 07:21 AM.