View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsewell View Post
ADR Seeker,
You do speak the truth in most cases. I know you believe there are some good doctors mixed in with the monkeys.
My doc does believe my current problem with my lumbar spine is a nerve irritation and is doing things to try to avoid surgery.
I have been actually fired (as i called it) by a pain management. I needed to pick up my scipt one day early as i was leaving on a trip the normal day. Well did i get called things in an email by him. I answered right back and then was told he could not treat me anymore.
I have a nice one now.
I do believe my muscles are tense in my whole back. do you think a really good physical therapist doing massage can help with that? Kind of where i wanted to head.
Thank you for the natural remedies. I knew about a few of them.
I personally will accept any advice you have
thanks
judy
Pain is the devil! Try these things. They are inexpensive and they could help

People tell me I am a liberal because I think outside the box but when it comes to medical things I am very conservative. I have decided that I probably won't use a drug created after 1980 unless I really research it. I trust the Mafia more than I trust big pharma.

I think that there is a massive void when it comes to the treatment and diagnosis of back pain and back problems. For the most part IMO PT is joke but there are some PTs who are passionate about their profession who can be effective.

Here is a free book about how orthopedics should be done.

There are MDs who went into it for the right reasons but the industry has hamstringed them because industry run state medical boards often harass them.

My cousin works in the medical industry and his advice to people is, "Don't get sick." He's seen it all.

Here are some facts about MDs But let me say that they are only s small part of the problem. I understand that medical school is expensive but it only is expensive to maintain the doctor shortage to artificially keep the cost of medical treatment high.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Doctor Salaries

This is based on the income they report.

Neurosurgery Salaries
Lowest Reported Average Reported Highest Reported
$354000 $541000 $936000

Gastroenterology Physician Jobs Information - Salaries

$265000 $349000 $590000

OB-Gyn Salary Information

$159000 $261000 $417000

Cardiovascular Surgery Salary Information
$351108 $558719 $852717