View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:36 PM

Thanks for the replys I have some news finally the other day.
My si joint MRI revealed sacroiliitis grade 1-2 with small amount of edema and cyctic formation. The findings are consistent with bilateral sacroiliitis .

Wow I was surprised they actually found something there lol. It seems it is in my whole body now so Mabe it has progressed.

I tell you my life is completely changed it's actually quite amaZing how fast the human body can crumble in a matter of days that turn to months then I haunt lived the rest. But god dam Its so annoying I can't sit or be comfortable and that's the start.

Really worst thing about it is I can never be comfortable. I can see why people sometimes turn to drugs but I am trying to resist the temptation to bake my mind and body lol.

Anybody know if I sacroiliitis is a low success rate. I have sorta accepted I am going to be like this for a long time. At the same time I can't handle another minute of this.

I bought some African cichlids and my buds have been harvested so life could be worse

Anyone had any experience wit sacro problems let us know what can be done.
Thanks guys for the advice earlier I do read it just it takes me some real effort to use my iPhone to reply lol

Never thought using a touch screen could ever be painful

Last edited by Magrego; 07-01-2011 at 02:39 PM.