View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 08:11 PM

Default re Toradol

I was only given this drug orally back when I had my knee surgery but never back surgery. It didn't help much or so I thought. The IM injection has been so incredibly different re results. If I'd ever have had this "back in the day" I'm not sure I would have had back surgery because it cut short the weeks I'd spend in bed with spasms to zilch.. I mean it's incredibly effective for my lumbar and cervical spasms.

We all have different reactions to drugs. I had a really weird reaction to Prozac when trying to switch me from Elavil to Prozac to help reduce neuropathic pain or at least anxiety related to. I lost my peripheral vision and could not stand up ~ felt like I was losing my mind as well and pretty much thought I needed to commit myself to the funny farm or commit harrycarry (or however that's spelled)!

I've had a bad reaction to a few drugs .. Zomig for migraines~ stroke like reaction. First time on Soma I practically hallucinated but tried it again and was Ok.

Seizures aren't something I'd want to induce so think it'd be really important to find out for sure what drug might have caused that and list it as a drug you cannot take when intake history done on you re drug sensitivities/allergies/untoward effects.

Hopefully nothing else was going on that would have coincidentally made you have that reaction like a cross sensitivity of drugs you may have been on or other situation (medical).

Many people on another forum I frequent use this medication just as I do for severe spasms and we've all had good results and it is commonly used in urgent care and emergency rooms for this purpose.