View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 04:19 PM

Default Surgery finally over!

Hi All Supporters

I have returned from Loveland Colorado surgery with Dr K Pettine the staff was the best much better than expected.

I now have coflex at two levels and its too soon to see how its going to work still lots of back pain from the eight hour ride home etc.

I did have a ride to the ER two days after surgery due to too many pain pills Oxycodone 5 mg every four hours, Oxycontin 20mg three times a day, Diazepam 10mg three times a day, I got bloated with no bowel movements, dizzy and felt like vomiting, my left arm was killing me ,My wife called 911 and there was ten people in our room with in seconds , off we went.As I arrived in the ER I started to puke my brains out oh I felt so much better, apparently, I took way too many pills and could of died in my sleep. No more Oxycontin just Oxycodone as needed to control pain and Diazepam for muscle spazms.

I am glad to be here posting and will keep you up on the progress.

They also gave me the tool to take out my staples that will be a trick?

Gil
L4-L5 Annular fissure with mild central stenosis and moderate facet hypertrophy.
L5-S1DDDDD
L2-L3 Right-sided neural foraminal narrowing at and L3-L4 related to posterolateral hypertrophic spurs and facet hypertrophy.
C3-C4 limited DDD
9 injections Depo. P.T. 13 months 5 dose packs,
Nerve Block Injections.4 ESI S1
L5-S1 foraminotomy 09
L4-L5 Microdiscectomy 09 Reherniate 4-2010
Coflex-L Implants L4 to S1