View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 07:53 PM

Default Congrats

On what looks to be a beautifully placed M6 from your description and the films! I don't really have any medical expertise to say that however it just "looks" right! And I do hope that you'll have comfortable traveling home and that you'll be in that much better shape to help out with Baby #2! I can't wait to hear more about the baby actually so please keep us updated!

Also I do hope your wife has had an easy pregnancy and will have an easy delivery. I worked in maternal child health as an RN and in OB/GYN as a Nurse Practitioner seeing patients during pregnancy and postpartum (the RN part allowed me to be in the delivery room prior to my NP training and I did mostly high risk resuscitations/preemie nursery and NICU).

Anyway, my back hurt thru most of those years however those lovely little babies (the preemies and NICU'ers) were my godsend to continue working with a terrible back thru my pre surgical years!

Much happiness to your and your family and I hope you'll continue to do well~ please update as time allows! I know you and your wife will have your hands full!
Maria