View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 06:38 PM

Default update

Thanks Mark for writing about BK and the link re Dr.Gasser. I sure would love to hear more about his take on epidural scar tissue post lumbar intraspinal surgeries since I seemingly suffered so long post my 2nd spine surgery that for much of the time (many years) scar tissue was blamed as main culprit of burnng nerve pain altho I tend to think it was an unfortunate marriage of disc multilevel disc probs and scar tissue.

That burning pain/neuropathies are pretty much gone now and I take nothing for this type of pain any longer so I do have to wonder was the autofusion of L5S1 the main thing that lead to my big decrease in pain and/or many less flare ups and overall feeling of more stability. Did the scar tissue finally just sort of fade away, stretch.. hmmm??

GREAT to hear a neurosurgeon of this doctor's magnitude is practicing PM. I"m sure he brings a really interesting perspective as well as toolkit to the table for the suffering patient. And what I do really like hearing about are doctors/surgeons who really listen to patients and give them their time/their ear/their thoughts.

Continued good luck with relief Mark and glad you're taking care of yourself!

Last edited by Maria; 07-24-2011 at 06:41 PM.